All children from Reception to Year 2 participate in physical education (PE) lessons each week focusing on fitness and sport related skills.
To make things easier for everyone we ask that children come to school in their PE clothes on their PE day.
Please send your child to school in their PE kit on the following days:
Monday: Dolphins, Lions
Tuesday: Lions, Panthers, Tigers
Wednesday: Ladybirds, Dolphins, Penguins, Sharks
Thursday: Caterpillars, Sharks, Panthers
Friday: Penguins, Tigers
They need to wear:
- A white T-shirt (they may wear their red school jumper/ cardigan over the top)
- Black or blue shorts/ Black skin-tight leggings/ Black or grey tracksuit bottoms
- Black PE pumps – Not trainers
NAMED PE pumps in a NAMED bag may stay in school
- No earrings or jewellery on these days
- Long hair tied back
- No designer tracksuits
- No jeans
- Headscarves must be removed
Classes are also encouraged to take part in the ‘daily mile’ as often as possible throughout the week, giving children the opportunity to walk, jog or run a minimum of one mile around the playground. This will be done in their school uniform.